The #inspiredreams campaign explained
In partnership with Central Media Group we have launched the #inspiredreams pledge campaign in Central South Africa. Our goal is to empower and capacitate 500 children, aged 7-18 with entrepreneurial, financial literacy, employability and workplace readiness skills and help them to start and grow their own micro-enterprises in a fun and experiential way.
Our programmes are designed to encourage entrepreneurial thinking and spark the entrepreneurial spirit in young people. We inspire the young to live their dreams and make up for the gaps left by an educational system that ill prepares students for the world of work and business. Cultivating entrepreneurship in the young is vital, as children are born imaginative, energetic and willing to take risks, but without entrepreneurial education, the enterprising spirit of children dramatically declines over time and is almost non-existent by the time they graduate from high school.
Who are we?
The Young Entrepreneurs Foundation is a registered non-profit entity (170-714 NPO) and Public Benefit Organisation (PBO 930055668) with operations across South Africa.
Why should you contribute?
Educating young children and teens about entrepreneurship and the business world can play a crucial role in helping the next generation break out of the vicious cycle of poverty. In actual fact, we truly believe it is the only way. Youth unemployment, poverty alleviation and major socio-economic change can only be achieved if we establish an entrepreneurial culture in South Africa. We need to expose kids to entrepreneurship from an early age and nurture the entrepreneurial mindedness that comes naturally to them.
Also, you will receive a Section 18A Certificate and your contribution can be utilised as Socio-economic Development spend on your BBBEE scorecard.
What does my pledge entail?
- You can either sponsor a child for a full 30-week programme (R3080) OR
- You can donate part of the full programme expense (any amount of your choice) OR
- You can sponsor a BizBox (R580). The YE BizBox is a do-it-yourself, step-by-step starter kit for children to start a real business. It is a complete ‘business in a box’ that, amongst many other cool stuff, include all the raw material needed to make between 15-20 products, a workbook and an instructional video.
- If you are a business and want to sponsor a whole class or school we will provide you with a detailed proposal special pricing.
- Your logo will be added to the #inspiredreams Foundation Page!!!
Donate NOW and pledge to make a difference!!!
Challenge your competitors and suppliers to also make contributions!!!
How do I contribute?